Friday, March 16, 2012

New Year's Resolutions in March...

WOW... I can't believe it's almost been a year since I last blogged! What a slacker I am! Well... in my defense I did have a baby June 2011 and things have been busier since. Here's a pic of the cutie pie!
He arrived a month early and was only 3 pounds 9 ounces. He was happy and healthy, just tiny! We stayed in the hospital for a couple weeks to let him grow and when we brought him home it was a world of new adjustments. Hence the lack of blogging! :-) 

I rarely make New Year's Resolutions, but I'm trying to make one this year and I'm a late bloomer and just now initiating it in March. It needed a couple months to marinate and for me to get my butt out of bed. I am going to do my darndest to be a better and more consistent blogger. 

Goal = 3 times a week blog and post to facebook
1 down and 2 more to go! 

No comments: