Monday, August 11, 2008

Wedding Whirlwind Weekend... is over!

Whew... the weekend is over and that means so are all the weddings. I loved it, but it's nice to be done and relax a couple days before it starts all over again. I had 4 weddings this past weekend, which is something I don't normally do. Usually I only do one event a day, but I had some past clients refer me - which is great! So, I was able to fit them in. The biggest wedding was on Sunday and pictures of all the arrangements and bouquets will be coming soon.

I couldn't have done it all without my assistants: Jana, Katrina and Kayce! Thank you.

These are just a few pictures of my shop and how full of flowers it was this past weekend. Beautiful white Hydrangeas and Dendrobium Orchids.

Blue Hydrangea, such a rich blue, purple and green Kale and purple Lissianthus.

My shop, full of flowers!

Latin Lady Roses


EOS Roses

Hot Pink Dahlias


Stargazer Lilies





No comments: