Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A sweet little dinner party...

I have been a bad little blogger these days. My last post was 8.4.10 and that wasn't really a post with substance, more of a notification. It was a truly busy summer, one of the busiest - each week snowballed into the next. So, my apologies for not keeping you "posted," pun intended.

We will have lots of exciting stuff to show you as the photos start coming back from photographers from our grand events summer of 2010. But in the meantime, I thought I'd share this sweet little dinner party my husband and I threw for our family awhile back.

The inspiration was the vintage, garden fabric runner that I got at a thrift store. I built around that with props and flowers to set the table. Enjoy!









Linens, glassware and cake pedestals: AA Party Rentals
Venue: The Davis' House


No comments: