Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Real Weddings: Sandy & Alex 6.19.09




I've been waiting for pictures from this funky wedding I did in June of 2009 - almost a year ago. Wow, how time flies! This wedding got a small feature in Seattle Bride Magazine last year as well. I happened to stumble upon it while looking at the newest issue. Quite a pleasant surprise.

I was so happy to see these shots come through on my email this morning that I had to share. Thank you Melody with Amore Studios for providing photos.

The ceremony took place at The Bell Harbor Conference Center on the rooftop. The weather was sketchy that day, but the Bride said rain or shine I'm getting married outside! I think it drizzled a little bit, but not enough to cry about.

I loved the trios of bright yellow pomanders, it really brightened up the grey building and day.



The Altar arrangements were a fresh combination of Blue, White & Yellow with Gladiolus, Curly Willow, Hydrangea, Roses and Alstromeria sitting in White Urns on top of White Columns. Classic!

The Bride carried a simple bouquet of Blue Hydrangeas and Stars off Bethlehem

The silly Bridesmaids carried stems of Blue Hydrangea. Simple!


The centerpieces at the Reception, which took place at Shilshole Bay Beach Club in Ballard were a natural design of Manzanita Branches planted in vases filled with natural pebbles and accented with hanging crystals.


After the ceremony, the cute yellow pomanders were transferred and hung from the Manzanita branches. A great way to re-use ceremony pieces in the reception decor and save money.


Such a cute wedding and a fun couple to work with. Congrats Sandy & Alex - it's almost your year anniversary.

No comments: