Friday, January 22, 2010

Real Weddings: Jenny + Kelly

Jenny was a joy to work with. She was referred to me by her sister Kristy who was married in March 2009. Her and Kelly were having a small intimate affair held at The Canlis Restaurant in Seattle.

Her decor vision was clean, fresh and simple. I absolutely loved her bouquet. We created a gathering of Garden Roses, Hydrangea, Hypericum Berry and Green Dendrobium Orchid blooms with purple throats.

It smelled fantastic and looked amazing. What a wonderful combination to compliment a gorgeous bride!



Love the photos by Ethan Kim Photography. He has a true artistic style, very modern and unique. I just love his photos. Check out his full body of work here!



Love the close-up. You can really see the texture on the Garden Roses.



Jenny requested bulk Orchid blooms to add to the table for her simple decor look.



I've never seen a corsage look so good. Ethan really captured the beautiful design elements of the corsages. It looks like a mini Ikebana arrangements. I love it.





Thank you Ethan Kim Photography for the fantastic photos. I love your work!

No comments: